Medic

The Daily SPUF - A blog for you! Posting submissions from subSPUFers daily!

There have been many requests for a blog for SPUFers to share TF2 stories or post things that may not fit the forum. Well, now we have one!

I designed spuf.org so that anyone with a SPUF account can submit blog posts, and we update daily! I'll do the editing, supply the pictures (unless you supply your own) and in general I've tried to make submitting as easy as possible. Read our How to Contribute page if you'd like more information, and you can subscribe to either the blog or Facebook to receive updates when new articles come out.

(Update: If videos are more your thing, we now also do weekly videos on our youtube channel, The SPUF of Legend! Just like with the blog, we accept submissions if you've ever wanted to try your hand at making videos!)

There are already almost 3 years of daily posts to read through if you want to get a feel for how things look and work at Spufblog. Pictures are usually supplied by the hard-working folk at the Loadout Picture Request Topic, the site itself is graciously hosted by thesupremecmdr (owner of the SPUF server) me, and several SPUFers have already submitted posts, including aabicus stamda, Maxillaws, and XYTWO. If you've ever wanted to write a blog post, this is the time (and place) to do it.

Follow this thread for updates on our most recent article, or join the Steam group!

1 hour ago, Medic said:

XYTWO

:(

argh you included my lesmoore insult why... that definitely was out of place in a spuf goodbye thread

guess it was my fault for posting it there

Edited by d4m0

1 hour ago, Rynjin said:

Fixed title.

Just because we are now the only SPUF, doesn't mean we aren't still subSPUF. =)

But if it bothers you you can change it back.

Just because we're on subSPUF doesn't mean we're not spuffers!

3 hours ago, Rynjin said:

Fixed title.

Just because we are now the only SPUF, doesn't mean we aren't still subSPUF. =)

But if it bothers you you can change it back.

What about r/spuf or the steam groups though? Or whatever Jay Dorris was trying to make?

Although really, the title is deceptive. Medicinal Warlock was never a SPUFer.

1 hour ago, d4m0 said:

i'm so bored that i just made a few posts on scud

help me

It'll pass once your brain realises there's no good discussion there.

25 minutes ago, SN34 said:

Hello again. I have successfully migrated here.

Told ya nobody would stop you :3

I'm glad to see this here now.

...oh yeah, I had an article in mind which I started back April, but never actually wrote anything in it. Maybe I should finish that article.

1 hour ago, MysticTheMeeM said:

There's two kind of people in this world.

Those who instantly feel sad from this and those who don't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0HVNgX8L14

I'm the third kind of person. The one who gets incredibly angry when someone reminds him of this song (and its associated sad meaning). :mad2:

7 minutes ago, ToasterToastin' said:

I'm the third kind of person. The one who gets incredibly angry when someone reminds him of this song (and its associated sad meaning). :mad2:

You're an abomination! 

(Also, that's still not a third type - only a subtype of "not instantly sad" :3)

Edited by MysticTheMeeM

Just got told of a random free game, not sure if it's any good but free is free:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/305050/Outland/

17 minutes ago, Silver Wolf said:

Where does "never heard of it" belong on the scale, cap'n?

If you've never heard of it surely it doesn't make you sad, which puts you in the "not upset" group.

1 hour ago, MysticTheMeeM said:

Just got told of a random free game, not sure if it's any good but free is free:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/305050/Outland/

If you've never heard of it surely it doesn't make you sad, which puts you in the "not upset" group.

I was wondering if I belonged in the "you deserve to be shot camp" that seems to arise whenever someone finds out you haven't heard of 'X'. Also Outland brings back bad, bad memories. Mainly due to the co-op being a stressful mess thanks to the horrible lag my friend and I had. Good luck if you guys try it. Hopefully you don't have to dodge attacks a second in advance :|

2 hours ago, MysticTheMeeM said:

You're an abomination! 

(Also, that's still not a third type - only a subtype of "not instantly sad" :3)

I would argue that my intense anger comes from the sadness associated, so if it is in a subtype it's the "instantly sad" one :p:

21 hours ago, Raivop said:

I'm glad to see this here now.

...oh yeah, I had an article in mind which I started back April, but never actually wrote anything in it. Maybe I should finish that article.

You should. Or I can adopt it for you. Haven't done that in ages.

13 hours ago, Puffs said:

Just posting here so i can be on the first page of the new daily spuf thread. Carry on

What's so great about the first page?

Aabicus already mentioned this article, and yesterday's article was me being a sentimental twat. Today's article, which someone *eyes aabicus* forgot to publish, is written by Jaydor.