Medic

The Daily SPUF - A blog for you! Posting submissions from subSPUFers daily!

14 hours ago, Mersopolis said:

Should I feel bad about my favorite recipe for cake mix cookies (that I make into sandwiches with frosting)?

I don't think I have ingredients at home to make a Douchissa like that...

There's nothing wrong with using cake mix if that is what you have, but pawning it off as your own recipe and earning ad revenue of that, especially after making viewers read a load of random bollocks about their boring lives, is insulting.

50 minutes ago, aabicus said:

That's weird, the images work on my end. MeeM, can you see them on the backup blog?

Sorry, I should have specified, they didn't load on the first attempt only - presumably because my internet cut out or something. They were fine when I reloaded.

1 hour ago, hugthebed2 said:

No, I've had issues where images don't load for the first time too. Has happened on two different articles. One by SilverWolf and another by aabicus,

Oh...

I thought it was just me...

Meanwhile, I cobble mine together in the most amateurish way possible but I'm kinda happy I can even manage that :biggrin: (Being useless with anything tech-y) I'm usually decently happy with the result until I look at anyone else's SFMs and remember what a fraud I am... :) *stares into the distance* Also, it's too damn hot in the UK today, why do people like hot weather?

22 minutes ago, Silver Wolf said:

Also, it's too damn hot in the UK today, why do people like hot weather?

1 minute ago, MysticTheMeeM said:

For the first time this year, I'm not wearing a jumper.

Truly we are near death.

Really? My friend got back from the UK last week and he said it was OK there. 

3 hours ago, Silver Wolf said:

Meanwhile, I cobble mine together in the most amateurish way possible but I'm kinda happy I can even manage that :biggrin: (Being useless with anything tech-y) I'm usually decently happy with the result until I look at anyone else's SFMs and remember what a fraud I am... :) *stares into the distance* Also, it's too damn hot in the UK today, why do people like hot weather?

How hot? HOW HOT? I WANNA KNOW SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOUR IDEA OF WHAT HOT IS

4 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

How hot? HOW HOT? I WANNA KNOW SO I CAN LAUGH AT YOUR IDEA OF WHAT HOT IS

Just remember when you complain about rain I'll be wading through a field in summer attire because idgaf.

3 hours ago, MysticTheMeeM said:

Just remember when you complain about rain I'll be wading through a field in summer attire because idgaf.

But I like the rain :c And winter... One of the few here who doesn't complain about 'em :D

Also what it's been for the last few days in the UK probably pales to a lot of the places everyone else here resides. It's just humid here so it's that gross clingy heat :| So when someone tells me with a straight face it's "lovely" I give them a very alien look.