Sign in to follow this  
TheOnlyGuyEver

Doodles on my mediocre drawing tablet

19 minutes ago, hugthebed2 said:

Honestly it reminds me of something I was making for Roblox but cancelled because I was lazy and couldn't do lua.

A friend and I were developing a game together on Roblox at one point. Things went smooth for about 3 years, but we just kind gave up on it 2 years ago. It was basically fantasy-gunplay-class-based-CTF and the furthest we got was a working lobby system and map rotation, working weapons complete with their own models, working flag system, and each class model. I still want to revisit it some day in the future.

About the most creative I got was a really nice Halo Reach forge map I was designing for a while. I called it Die-mond and it was a symmetrical TDM map that kinda reminds me of Cradle from Goldeneye 64 now that I think about it.

It was basically three vertical diamond-shaped areas that were connected by large walkways throughout with lots of interesting verticality and damn I kinda want to see how far I got now.

1 hour ago, Idiot Cube said:

Perspective drawing?!

I can't compete with this. I quit forever.

Just remember, a line is the same thing as a circle whose center is at an infinity in a perpendicular direction to it.