Razputin

Official happy new year 2018 thread

Happy new year all of you

No matter what you're doing witb your life, whether you're bettering the world squeezing moisture off leaves to feed starving African children or waking up to play videogames all day, just make sure you're happy to wake up every morning

Even if this forum is dead I wish you all the best and I mean it

39 minutes ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

2017 sounded so futuristic when it was only 3 years away. 2018 doesn't sound futuristic at all. 2022 though? That's the future right there.

For me the future doesn't really kick in until the 2050's.

Its 2018 since 2 hours ago for me, so Happy New Year for everyone that is still around.

I hope we get another good year for vidya, weaboo stuff and everyone getting a job, getting married and having kids.

inb4 we're saying the exact same things about 2018 that we said about 2017.

But yeah, happy New Year! I'm gonna promptly continue to have lofty aspirations and fail every single one of them like I always do.

18 minutes ago, ToasterToastin' said:

inb4 we're saying the exact same things about 2018 that we said about 2017.

Implying that's not what happens every year? "2016 sucked, 2017 is gonna be my year." "2017 sucked, 2018 is gonna be my year."

3 hours ago, Idiot Cube said:

How's your year been so far, SubSPUF?

I moved back into my college apartment and immediately had to help unclog the toilet!

I rearranged my room to make room for the TV I bought over the holidays. Still looks like a tornado went though it, but there's a TV at the foot of my bed now!

I don't even use the TV that often, much less one in my room, but eh.

Happy (belated) New Year! Spent my weekend at my cousins and did the Polar Bear Dip, so I wasn't around a network at the time.

As far as New Year's Resolutions go, I may be crazy, but cut down on gaming. Specifically,  games that are huge time-sinks (a.k.a. most multiplayer-only games) and use that time to become more productive with my life. I might have to sacrifice more things along with that, but baby steps.