Snatcher Cube

Barely Useful Superpowers

If you could have one lame superpower, what would it be? By that I mean a power that isn't potent enough to let you fight crime or take over the world, but may offer some minor benefit in your mundane civilian life. Your power won't make you famous, but a video of you showing it off might go viral for a few weeks.

For example: You can hover an inch off the ground and move at walking speed. You can commune with a very particular species of animal. You can slightly transform your body and facial features, but not enough that you wouldn't be recognized by people who know you.

Mine would be the power to stop time, but it also stops my body from moving; all I can do is think about what I'll do or say once time starts flowing again. It would probably be limited to a few seconds of stopped time, and have a cooldown of several seconds.

The ability to always plug USBs and other assorted items in the right way on the first try.

The ability to do the dishes with telekinesis.

The power to always have a tissue on hand just before you or someone needs it.

Edited by Medic

On 5/9/2018 at 2:56 PM, LordAIDS Monkey said:

The power to snap with both hands. Lame, but totally practical.

Can most people not?

I can snap with my both hands and can even do it with the ring finger.

I think my most wanted useless power would be the power to always lucid dream OR have control over my dreams without waking up.

Actually I'm going to change mine.

I want to be able to bluntly exit a conversation without offending the other person talking to me. This would be minor mind control rather than giving me actual social skills or grace. I could just say "Hey I don't care and I'm done with this shit, now stop holding me hostage at work" and the other person would be like "Alrighty!" and fuck off.

Life would be so great.

31 minutes ago, FreshHalibut said:

Invisible one inch anti-bug force field.

Just enough to not worry about mosquitoes, not enough to slam dunk a hornet nest.

ooh I want that one

2 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

off-bug-spray-01810-64_300.jpg

See, this is why you're Batman! You just happen to have a tool on your person that makes you just as viable as any of the metahumans!