Huff

E3 2018

tumblr_pa7nh6BPc61s5c22lo1_500.png
why can't we just have a fallout set in new orleans where the brotherhood control an irradiated Mississippi and are fighting a war against the non-brotherhood jazz ghoul people in the middle of a nuclear hurricane

Broooo Smash Ultimate has my dick hard as fuck. EVERY fuckin Smash character ever, Daisy as fan favorite (no Waluigi :frown:), easy shorthops, battlefield forms of every stage, Gamecube controller, the list goes on...

Then RIDLEY! It's REALLY RIDLEY! I fucking CALLED IT months ago, I KNEW it would happen.

Also OoT Ganondorf is here and I love it, always liked the old design better than Twilight Princess.

3 hours ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

Broooo Smash Ultimate has my dick hard as fuck. EVERY fuckin Smash character ever, Daisy as fan favorite (no Waluigi :frown:), easy shorthops, battlefield forms of every stage, Gamecube controller, the list goes on...

Then RIDLEY! It's REALLY RIDLEY! I fucking CALLED IT months ago, I KNEW it would happen.

Also OoT Ganondorf is here and I love it, always liked the old design better than Twilight Princess.

No hype from me until Captain Toad's reveal.

5 hours ago, Moby said:

BUP probably will stay as an Assist Trophy like Waluigi. The REAL shame here was Bomberman being only an AT too. Like sheet man.

But my BUP Boy never got the assist trophy treatment. Clearly, that means he'll be playable in this one. I'm still holding out for him. We all should, because he's the best.

For those wondering if there is anything interesting still to be highlighted at E3...

There is a criminally underrated game that will be showcased on Friday 15th. Hopefully the PC version is not too far away.

The lack of "Borderlands 3" and "Splinter Cell" confirms that the Walmart Canada leak wasn't 100% reliable.

And... apparently some people got their hands on a playable demo of Cyberpunk 2077...

I'm still finding hard to believe that EA did what they did to my all time favorite childhood franchise "Command and Conquer". Witnessing John Bain's wife reaction to the announcement made me shed a tear.

Edited by Spectre

3 hours ago, General DeGroot said:

alright lads it's that time: Who won E3?

A: EA
B: Bethesda
C: Nintendo
D: Sony
E: Devolver
I mean we all know it's Devolver but what the hell

I wanna say Nintendo cause I'm a sucker for Smash, but I know that's not true. Overall Devolver. But Smash Ultimate is definitely the game that I'm most hyped for. EA was shitty, Bethesda showed off Doom 2 which is cool, Sony was lame.

24 minutes ago, Kraszu said:

I'm guessing Microsoft lost, since you didn't even remember they had a conference.

Nah, I just forgot. I'm praying Halo Infinite will be a return to roots. But that's pretty much it.

Edited by TheOnlyGuyEver

Everyone but EA did fine by me.

EA was pure shit. (Sportz, sportz, killing Command and Conquer AGAIN with a fucking mobile game and ESPORTZ, Totally Historically Accurate Battlefield and Poor's man Warframe)

Microsoft showed a lot of games (minus points due whoring Gears of War to fucking Funko Pops)

Sony had good stuff (Def gonna check RE2make)

Ubisoft was the same shit as always (Just Dance, Ass Creed, Beyond Good and Evil teaser)

Nintendo was really weak (basically only had Smash, some rapid fire about indies and DLC, nothing about Animal Crossing, Yoshi or Metroid)

PC also had good stuff (Yakuza on PC baybeeee)

Bethesda was ok (Happy about a new Doom and Elder Scrolls, but no gameplay. Lots of mobile shit and Fallout 76 is just Rust)

Devolver was just shitposting (Will check Metal Wolf Chaos though)

9 hours ago, General DeGroot said:

alright lads it's that time: Who won E3?

A: EA
B: Bethesda
C: Nintendo
D: Sony
E: Devolver
I mean we all know it's Devolver but what the hell

Hold on... where's Square Enix?

I wonder who thought it was a good idea to sell out all their trailers for Microsoft and still insist there was enough new content for a standalone press conference.

I know EA set the bar really low but somehow they still manage to completely miss it.

As much as I loved Devolver Digital shitposting as usual, they promised but didn't showcase one of their main IPs.

Fun fact: Did you know Ubisoft showcased a new game that is going to be available on Wii... and Xbox 360? in 2018?!

Edited by Spectre

Square kinda dropped the ball this time, even my diehard square fanboy of a coworker admitted it wasn't the best they can do.

I still vote nintendo tho, but im probably biased.

I actually forgot Square had a conference. Yet another Tomb Raider game, Kingdom Hearts had a trailer in pretty much every other conference and nothing else new.

Dragon Quest looks good, but I REALLY hope its still turn based. Also no Final Fantasy 7, I guess the rumors that they scrapped the entire game/story to start again for the next console generation is true.

This year was pretty average overall. Not bad, I've seen worse, but not as mind blowing as the past couple years.

Overall, I'd say Microsoft had the best one. A healthy dose of new stuff, updates old stuff, and news on what the company's next moves are.

Next would be Nintendo purely because of Smash U and , oh and Mario Party, I guess. Really disappointed at the lack of updates on Metroid Prime 4.

Next would be Sony, who would have been second if it weren't for all the unnecessary fluff. At least the games they showed look pretty dank. Makes me wish I had a PS4.

Ubisoft was like Sony with unnecessary fluff, but this time I just didn't care that much for what games they did show.

Bethesda barely eeks out ahead of SquEnix simply because Doom Eternal announcement. Other than that, I just simply do not care for a lot of the games both of them have.

EA was, as usual, shit. The only saving grace they had was the indie titles they showed. I might get back into Battlefront again once they implement the Clone Wars stuff.

Overall, I tend not to care too much on the publisher-specific conferences, simply because they have a more narrower demographics, though there are exceptions (e.g. Bethesda when they announced Doom, Fallout 4, Dishonored 2 etc.)

Didn't list Devolver Digital, because we all know no one will ever yop those god-tier trolling geniuses.