LordAIDS Monkey

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate: New Character Speculation and Hype Thread

Using my secret sources, I have created some Smash Ultimate tier list predictions! Please, take a look!

0QuLw22.png?1

So now I guess I gotta explain what each tier means...

Pay-To-Win: If Smash 4 has taught us anything, it's that DLC characters are always the most powerful. The Pokémon are just placeholders for the 5 upcoming DLC characters.

My Personal Bias: These are the characters I like to play in 4. They're all probably really bad, but they're the best in my eyes. So they should be the best in Ultimate.

The Best Ones: These ones are the top tiers. If you wanna be good at Smash Bros, you're probably gonna wanna know how to play as these guys.

Total Chads: These fellas are the hunks of Smash Bros. Big Beefy Dudes whom I may or may not be attracted to, they're sure to be the powerhouses of Smash!

Probably Really Good: These characters are probably gonna be the sleeper OP ones. So they'd probably be nice pockets for those difficult match-ups!

Marth: Marth comes in many flavors. Classic, Fire, New, Girl, Dragon, Magic, Smol. They're basically the exact same character, though. And they're all top tier threats!

The Fast and the Furryious: They're basically the middle tiers, and as such, there's no shame in playing them. Other than the fact they're furries. Use with caution.

Everybody Else: Due to a slight lack of information, I didn't know where to put these guys. I'm sure some of them are pretty good. Others, not so much... *cough*lucas*cough*

I Forgot This Character Was In: These characters are so bad that they never really left an impression on me, and therefore, I forgot they were in the game. Don't play as them.

Haven't Been Good in Decades: These characters have had a trend where they've been bad the past couple of games. Why should that change now?

Hopefully Shit: These guys have left a bad taste in my mouth after previous installments. I hope they're bad so I don't have to fight them. Also, Daisy is here. I hope she's bad too.

Irredeemable Shit Tier: As a past Jr. Main, I'll be the first to tell you he was never good in Smash 4, and he's worse in Ultimate. I dropped this guy harder than my mom dropped me.

So now you guys know who's top dog in Smash Ultimate, which means you all know who to play as! Keep in mind these three rules when you pick your mains:

1. You're a tier whore for picking good characters.

2. You're a dumbass for picking bad characters.

3. Never play as Bowser Jr. Pick a Koopaling instead. (They're still bad characters.)

If ya'll have any questions about a character's placement, just let me know and I'll happily answer. (I probably won't, though.)

Edited by LordAIDS Monkey

13 minutes ago, LordAIDS Monkey said:

Using my secret sources, I have created some Smash Ultimate tier list predictions! Please, take a look!

So now I guess I gotta explain what each tier means...

Pay-To-Win: If Smash 4 has taught us anything, it's that DLC characters are always the most powerful. The Pokémon are just placeholders for the 5 upcoming DLC characters.

My Personal Bias: These are the characters I like to play in 4. They're all probably really bad, but they're the best in my eyes. So they should be the best in Ultimate.

The Best Ones: These ones are the top tiers. If you wanna be good at Smash Bros, you're probably gonna wanna know how to play as these guys.

Total Chads: These fellas are the hunks of Smash Bros. Big Beefy Dudes whom I may or may not be attracted to, they're sure to be the powerhouses of Smash!

Probably Really Good: These characters are probably gonna be the sleeper OP ones. So they'd probably be nice pockets for those difficult match-ups!

Marth: Marth comes in many flavors. Classic, Fire, New, Girl, Dragon, Magic, Smol. They're basically the exact same character, though. And they're all top tier threats!

The Fast and the Furryious: They're basically the middle tiers, and as such, there's no shame in playing them. Other than the fact they're furries. Use with caution.

Everybody Else: Due to a slight lack of information, I didn't know where to put these guys. I'm sure some of them are pretty good. Others, not so much... *cough*lucas*cough*

I Forgot This Character Was In: These characters are so bad that they never really left an impression on me, and therefore, I forgot they were in the game. Don't play as them.

Haven't Been Good in Decades: These characters have had a trend where they've been bad the past couple of games. Why should that change now?

Hopefully Shit: These guys have left a bad taste in my mouth after previous installments. I hope they're bad so I don't have to fight them. Also, Daisy is here. I hope she's bad too.

Irredeemable Shit Tier: As a past Jr. Main, I'll be the first to tell you he was never good in Smash 4, and he's worse in Ultimate. I dropped this guy harder than my mom dropped me.

So now you guys know who's top dog in Smash Ultimate, which means you all know who to play as! Keep in mind these three rules when you pick your mains:

1. You're a tier whore for picking good characters.

2. You're a dumbass for picking bad characters.

3. Never play as Bowser Jr. Pick a Koopaling instead. (They're still bad characters.)

If ya'll have any questions about a character's placement, just let me know and I'll happily answer. (I probably won't, though.)

favorite number to roll on Judge for Mr. Comet Wash other than 9?

Good news, SPUFFriends! Smash Bros is less than a month away! To celebrate this occasion, I have decided to let you guys in on a few more Smashy Leaky Secrets! Remember the DLC Sakurai talked about in the last direct? Of course you do! And that’s what I’m here to reveal to all of you! So here goes!

So, as we all know, there will be five DLC packs, each with a fighter and stage. But what Sakurai didn’t mention is that there will also be an ASSIST TROPHY brought alongside each fighter! Pretty wild, huh? So now that that’s outta the way, I’m gonna leak some shit.

Unlike past leaks I’ve done, all of these characters are actually from video games! I gotta go all out, considering this is my last chance to get something right! Just to prove how serious I am about this leak, I drew some more quality artwork for ya’ll, using my trusty canvas, Sketch Toy! (Which I haven’t done for a while.)

Spoiler

The first wave of DLC will bring us yet another Mario character. That’s right, we’ll be getting… KOOPA THE QUICK, from Mario 64! (Sorry Waluigi fans.) According to my sources, Koopa the Quick is much faster than even Sonic, so you better be ready for one heck of a battle when this guy enters the ring! The new map he will bring with him will be none other than the Mario 64 classic, Bob-Omb Battlefield! And whom might the Assist Trophy be? None other than Bob-Omb Buddy! He’ll deploy a cannon for you, causing it to shoot deadly Bob-Ombs into the air, killing all your enemies for sure!

8kYhfDv.png?3

Koopa the Quick: Sprints into the Fray!

The second wave of DLC will bring us everyone’s favorite guy, POOCHY, from Yoshi’s Island! As we all know, Poochy is the greatest character ever created, and it’s about time he made it as a playable Smash character! Poochy would utilize many skills from Yoshi’s Island, such as shooting out watermelon seeds and transforming into a helicopter. The new stage he will bring with him will be Poochy and Yoshi’s Woolly World! The Assist Trophy in this pack is sure to be a real crowd-pleaser, as it is none other than Baby Mario! When summoned, Baby Mario will float around in a bubble, crying. When attacked, the bubble will pop and Baby Mario will be KO’d, giving a point to the baby killer.

iWGld6U.png?3

Poochy: Ain't Stupid!

The third wave of DLC will be GLOVER, from the hit game, Glover! Everybody wants to play as the Master Hand, and thanks to Daddy Sakurai, that will be made (almost) possible with the addition of this glovely character. Glover would utilize many attacks, and with the assistance of his Pixar ball, he’ll be a real tricky character to battle! The new stage would be Crystal Castle, where all sorts of wacky things can happen. Glover’s Assist Trophy friend would be The Wizard! He will cast all sorts of powerful spells on the enemies, guaranteeing a sure victory for the summoner!

D2EoApn.png?2

Glover: Lends a Hand!

The fourth wave of DLC will bring us a character who is very long overdue. For a while now, people have asked for a new Zelda rep. Well ask no more, because with this pack, we’ll be receiving not Skull Kid, not Impa, not Midna, but none other than KING HARKINIAN from the hit Zelda CDI series! He’d have any attacks based on the games, such as using lamp oil, rope, and bombs! The all new stage would be The Faces of Evil, where many deadly foes will spawn, such as Militron and Glutko. His assist trophy would be the evil Ganon, who will shroud the stage in darkness, and zap enemies with deadly lightning, while exclaiming the classic and beloved quote, "YOU MUST DIE!"

3Bj5xVf.png?2

King Harkinian: Strives for Battle!

With all these awesome newcomers in the next game, how can Sakurai possibly top them off with something that’s sure to please everybody? The same way he did it in Smash 4, of course! Add another Fire Emblem character! That’s right, the final wave of DLC will bring us ANNA, the coolest character around! She’d be much different from any Fire Emblem character seen thus far, however, as she would not use a sword. She’d use an axe instead. How cool! Her new stage would be Anna’s House, which is obviously where Anna lives. In this stage there would be many hazards, like Anna’s kitchen sink and Anna’s toaster. And who might her Assist Trophy pal be out of the millions of Fire Emblem characters? My sources say Chrom. Simply because Chrom is already a playable fighter, a final smash (Robin’s), and a Mii Costume! Soon enough, Chrom will fill up all the Smash Bros roles!

at3DVkj.png?2

Anna: Cashes In!

Unfortunately, we cannot prove if my "guesses" are true or not until a while after the game has been released, but this bunch here are the safest choices for when you place bets with your friends. And I'll prove it with an ACTUAL LEAK OF THE FINAL SMASH BROS BANNER! (I did you all a great favor by circling all of the characters so you would be able to find them easier!)

Spoiler

Holy Toledo!

XSrtZ1j.png?1

So these five are basically gonna be the top tiers, considering that they're the DLC.

So there you have it folks! With this leak knowledge, now you guys can know if the DLC season pass will be worth the price, without any worry whatsoever. And you know what? With great characters like this, I’d say you should definitely buy the pass. In fact, you should buy the pass, and then buy each individual character pack just to show your support and approval to the developers!

Well, this is the last Smash Bros. leak I could realistically do. How sad. At least I'll be getting them all right this time around.But now, this is LeakerAIDS Monkey signing out, forever. For real, this time. And remember, all leaks are fake unless they include stuff you want! (Which means that this one's totally real.)

Edited by LordAIDS Monkey

1 hour ago, LordAIDS Monkey said:

Good news, SPUFFriends! Smash Bros is less than a month away! To celebrate this occasion, I have decided to let you guys in on a few more Smashy Leaky Secrets! Remember the DLC Sakurai talked about in the last direct? Of course you do! And that’s what I’m here to reveal to all of you! So here goes!

So, as we all know, there will be five DLC packs, each with a fighter and stage. But what Sakurai didn’t mention is that there will also be an ASSIST TROPHY brought alongside each fighter! Pretty wild, huh? So now that that’s outta the way, I’m gonna leak some shit.

Unlike past leaks I’ve done, all of these characters are actually from video games! I gotta go all out, considering this is my last chance to get something right! Just to prove how serious I am about this leak, I drew some more quality artwork for ya’ll, using my trusty canvas, Sketch Toy! (Which I haven’t done for a while.)

Reveal hidden contents

The first wave of DLC will bring us yet another Mario character. That’s right, we’ll be getting… KOOPA THE QUICK, from Mario 64! (Sorry Waluigi fans.) According to my sources, Koopa the Quick is much faster than even Sonic, so you better be ready for one heck of a battle when this guy enters the ring! The new map he will bring with him will be none other than the Mario 64 classic, Bob-Omb Battlefield! And whom might the Assist Trophy be? None other than Bob-Omb Buddy! He’ll deploy a cannon for you, causing it to shoot deadly Bob-Ombs into the air, killing all your enemies for sure!

8kYhfDv.png?3

Koopa the Quick: Sprints into the Fray!

The second wave of DLC will bring us everyone’s favorite guy, POOCHY, from Yoshi’s Island! As we all know, Poochy is the greatest character ever created, and it’s about time he made it as a playable Smash character! Poochy would utilize many skills from Yoshi’s Island, such as shooting out watermelon seeds and transforming into a helicopter. The new stage he will bring with him will be Poochy and Yoshi’s Woolly World! The Assist Trophy in this pack is sure to be a real crowd-pleaser, as it is none other than Baby Mario! When summoned, Baby Mario will float around in a bubble, crying. When attacked, the bubble will pop and Baby Mario will be KO’d, giving a point to the baby killer.

iWGld6U.png?3

Poochy: Ain't Stupid!

The third wave of DLC will be GLOVER, from the hit game, Glover! Everybody wants to play as the Master Hand, and thanks to Daddy Sakurai, that will be made (almost) possible with the addition of this glovely character. Glover would utilize many attacks, and with the assistance of his Pixar ball, he’ll be a real tricky character to battle! The new stage would be Crystal Castle, where all sorts of wacky things can happen. Glover’s Assist Trophy friend would be The Wizard! He will cast all sorts of powerful spells on the enemies, guaranteeing a sure victory for the summoner!

D2EoApn.png?2

Glover: Lends a Hand!

The fourth wave of DLC will bring us a character who is very long overdue. For a while now, people have asked for a new Zelda rep. Well ask no more, because with this pack, we’ll be receiving not Skull Kid, not Impa, not Midna, but none other than KING HARKINIAN from the hit Zelda CDI series! He’d have any attacks based on the games, such as using lamp oil, rope, and bombs! The all new stage would be The Faces of Evil, where many deadly foes will spawn, such as Militron and Glutko. His assist trophy would be the evil Ganon, who will shroud the stage in darkness, and zap enemies with deadly lightning, while exclaiming the classic and beloved quote, "YOU MUST DIE!"

3Bj5xVf.png?2

King Harkinian: Strives for Battle!

With all these awesome newcomers in the next game, how can Sakurai possibly top them off with something that’s sure to please everybody? The same way he did it in Smash 4, of course! Add another Fire Emblem character! That’s right, the final wave of DLC will bring us ANNA, the coolest character around! She’d be much different from any Fire Emblem character seen thus far, however, as she would not use a sword. She’d use an axe instead. How cool! Her new stage would be Anna’s House, which is obviously where Anna lives. In this stage there would be many hazards, like Anna’s kitchen sink and Anna’s toaster. And who might her Assist Trophy pal be out of the millions of Fire Emblem characters? My sources say Chrom. Simply because Chrom is already a playable fighter, a final smash (Robin’s), and a Mii Costume! Soon enough, Chrom will fill up all the Smash Bros roles!

at3DVkj.png?2

Anna: Cashes In!

Unfortunately, we cannot prove if my "guesses" are true or not until a while after the game has been released, but this bunch here are the safest choices for when you place bets with your friends. And I'll prove it with an ACTUAL LEAK OF THE FINAL SMASH BROS BANNER! (I did you all a great favor by circling all of the characters so you would be able to find them easier!)

Reveal hidden contents

Holy Toledo!

XSrtZ1j.png?1

So these five are basically gonna be the top tiers, considering that they're the DLC.

So there you have it folks! With this leak knowledge, now you guys can know if the DLC season pass will be worth the price, without any worry whatsoever. And you know what? With great characters like this, I’d say you should definitely buy the pass. In fact, you should buy the pass, and then buy each individual character pack just to show your support and approval to the developers!

Well, this is the last Smash Bros. leak I could realistically do. How sad. At least I'll be getting them all right this time around.But now, this is LeakerAIDS Monkey signing out, forever. For real, this time. And remember, all leaks are fake unless they include stuff you want! (Which means that this one's totally real.)

>Glover_Nintendo_64_cover_art,jpg.jpg

Big no.