Jump to content

FreshHalibut

Members
  • Content Count

    2649
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    29

FreshHalibut last won the day on December 13 2018

FreshHalibut had the most liked content!

4 Followers

About FreshHalibut

  • Rank
    Dry White Toast

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    : Chicagoland
  • Occupation
    Student

Contact Methods

  • Steam
    TheHalibut

Recent Profile Visitors

9414 profile views
  1. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    I guess you could always Outer Worlds on console, especially since they've said they're not releasing mod tools. But yeah, I'm not installing *another*client to bog down my computer with even more when I already have to reign in Blizzard, Steam, and Origin. If everyone had their way you'd have a billion little fragmented clients dragging down your computer, -Steam -Epic -Gog Galaxy -Origin -Blizzard -Desura -Who knows what else And they all want to auto update, and they all want logins, and they all want to start when you boot your PC, Plus they all fight with eachother. I'd rather have nothing instead of having to download *another* new client.
  2. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    I feel like the timegap has been just long enough for the borderlands fatigue to pass.
  3. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    Hey, DMCV is really good. Punch Line best arm.
  4. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    Anyone here have PCVR experience? Thinking about getting a Rift since I've rebuilt my compy and they've come down in price. But apparently it needs like infinity USB 3.0 ports and I only have two of those. (I do have six total usb tho) The Vive is supposed to be better, but it's like 200 dollars more and the controllers are debatable. It doesn't need as many ports, but they charge a hundred bucks for a better head strap?
  5. I like those Totaku ones, I have a Hitman and a Knight Artorias. They're basically non-nintendo Amiibos.
  6. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    I'm not a survival horror buff, but I've been playing Resi2 REmake and it's really good. It really nails making your average zombie a threat again. They're really durable and it's tough to actually kill anything on a permanent basis. You can blow them away, but they'll get back up at complete random. Sometimes they're back up immediately and sometimes full minutes later. So even though you've "cleared" an area, it's tough to make anywhere actually safe. Largely because there's no way to tell if a zombies actually dead short of a lucky crit blowing his head off. So you're trying to balance how many hits you take with how much ammo you have to spend and there's a sense of urgency and dread any time there's a zombie in the room because you have no idea how long you have before he gets up, if he even does. Also it's gorgeous and the whole thing is just quality and oozing with atmosphere. Also I finished Persona 5 last week. First and only SMT game I've played, but it was a great ride. And now I'm prepared for whenever Joker releases in Smash Ultimate.
  7. Someone save me from this subzero arctic hellzone.
  8. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    IIRC I spammed remote missiles at Giga Mac. The missiles messed with his AI so he never really got in close because he was too busy freaking out over missiles.
  9. Happy new year! People call anything on the internet a Meme because it's become it's a lazy way of saying "Joke I found on internet" Even though that's not what it means, neither the dictionary or internet version of the term.
  10. Picked up War of the Chosen and I'm doing a Big Xcom2 again! Who's in?

    1. Show previous comments  3 more
    2. Idiot Cube

      Idiot Cube

      Give me a glorious hairdo

    3. Moby

      Moby

      I yet have to finish Xcom 1.

    4. Kraszu

      Kraszu

      For the Emprah!

  11. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    I appreciate all the little nods and references in Spirits/World of Light, but probably 80% of those fights are "Throw bullshit at the player until they die" The other 20% are "Cpu does something useless that references the original game" Like Villager exclusively flying around on balloons. Part of me is like "Of Course you have to Fight 8 Megamans for Dr. Wily's Spirit!" the other half is like "The Dr. Wily fight suuuuuucks!"
  12. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    Smash is fun, Hey wait where did those five days go?
  13. I rebuilt my computer with an SSD and oh my god everything is so fast now.
  14. FreshHalibut

    What song are you listening to RIGHT now?

    Been playing TWEWY Final Mix, That soundtrack is still super good.
  15. FreshHalibut

    TIAM: General Gaming edition

    Finished Deltarune Also Red Dead 2 is cool I guess.
×